Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hello Kitty Birthday Party in Miniature

I wanted to share a Special Request project I am currently working on for a lovely customer and friend.
It's a Hello Kitty Birthday Party in Miniature and I am so excited that I can hardly wait to finish the other items I am working on right now.  Hope you all love the pictures.  I just love how adorably cute these are in miniature :o)

Complete Party Set:
Paper Plates, Napkins, Cups, Hats, Party Invitations, Treat Boxes

Pin the Bow on the Hello Kitty Game complete with Blindfold

Happy Birthday Banner

9 comments:

  1. This is a dream! Very, very nice! Perfect, congratulations!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ots so lovely!!! I like somuch !! Hello kitty is my favorite !!!
    Mini hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esto es un sueño!!! mi hija y yo adoramos a Kitty, te quedo todo precioso.Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling!!! I love everything that you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te ha quedado precioso, es el cumpleaños perfecto, me encanta.

    ReplyDelete